Sunday, November 2, 2014

Mom would so have me grounded for a year..

If my mother only knew half the things I have done today on my dis-adventure to Grandmother's house I would be toast. Remember Wolfenhanger? That weirdo stranger I met on my way. Well he some how found out exactly where Grandmother lived and had her all locked up in the cupboard and put on her clothes. I mean he sure did fool me. I know there are some hairy women out there but I knew after seeing "Grandmother" that something wasn't right, but who was I to question she wasn't feeling well. Wolfenhanger told me he was going to eat me for a meal when I was leaving. Can you believe the nerve he had? I did what any little girl would do. I screamed at the top of my lungs "HELP, HELP, HELP!" I don't if you want to call it fate or luck but there he was a tall muscular man standing before my eyes to save me from Wolfenhanger. Let's just say it didn't end well for Wolfenhanger. Grandmother now has a date for when she's feeling better with our hero who saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment